Tuesday, July 14, 2009

365-130


July 12, 2009

Today Memphis and I went up to Heber to hang out with Brett, Marie and the whole fam. Every year they do a fish fry. Years and years ago I can remember telling Brett I didn't like fish, but he told me to just try it... and I did. After I ate that piece I wanted another. I never knew I liked fish!!! So now if there is a fish fry I am there!!! I love Heber. I could live there. Brett's aunt and uncle have a large property so the kids can play without much concern. I found Memphis on this lawn mower and was having such a good time. I took some pictures and then I got a little closer... My child had taken half her diaper off and it was FULL. There was poop everywhere. I stripped her down and literally chased her with the hose. She spent the rest of the time up there in JUST a diaper. Total WT. Even better... I took her into Target in just that diaper to buy an outfit. So embarrassed! Brett awarded me the "mother of the year" award. Ummm, awesome?! I think! Ha ha!!! Despite all that, it was a fun day and the fish is just as good as I remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment