Tuesday, March 3, 2009

365-2

March 2, 2009

Troy asked me to take pictures of all the staff for our new website. http://karlsdistributing.com/
That being said, it is a work in progress. Elise actually took this picture after she REFUSED to have her picture taken. I was on the phone... I really was and laughing at the fact she just kept taking pictures while I was "working".

In the back ground you see a picture of someone wearing a hat. This is a me. Yes, I have pictures of myself up around my desk. Ok, not really. I was shopping with Shauna one day and came across a High School Musical hat that said... "I love Troy". If the hat wasn't so small I would have totally bought it and worn it everyday in the office.

You also see the white board, which usually has some random count down. We actually counted down the days to Abe Lincoln's Birthday and Mexican Flag day... This month we are counting down the days until my 30th Birthday. It is now just 9 short days away. I love birthdays regardless of what age I am turning (except 19... I cried that year... thought I was getting "old") and I am excited for my vacation which begins just 1 day after my birthday. So today you get a bonus picture... THE WHOLE WHITE BOARD!

Thank you Elise for the beautiful art work of my cake!

1 comment:

  1. With my pregnancy brain working really hard; it took me several minutes to realize that YOU are Granny Smith. I am cool like that!

    ReplyDelete