Thursday, March 5, 2009

365-4


March 4, 2009

We'll call this one: Midnight Snack.

When I say midnight snack it's more like 10:00 PM, but it feels like midnight. Memphis goes to bed very easy. She is a good little sleeper. Last night we put her down and she was not having it. We let her cry for a good hour and I finally thought, OK... something is wrong. So I got her up-check her gums for new teethers-nothing. So I cut up some strawberries and gave her some crackers and she gobbled it ALL up. I had a hungry girl on my hands. After our little snack she went down just fine. This is what Memi's hair looks like pretty much every night after the piggies come out.

Side note: This morning she was up at 3:30 AM. I love these days... ha! Makes it interesting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment