Sunday, May 3, 2009

365-64



May 3, 2009

Don't blink my friends, it will not look like this for more than .8 seconds. Memphis has a toy collection that is growing. The toys are getting bigger and were beginning to take over the family room. So I moved everything into her room. I already like it so much more. You know from the previous post she got the table for her birthday, but Grandma Straw got her the cute kitchen. She actually didn't break it out for her party and had it set up the next morning and my mom waited for her to wake up so she could see her reaction. Well it figures that on that day, she slept in. That NEVER happens. Mike said that when she did wake up, she pulled up a chair and would not move. SHE LOVES IT!!!!! Anyway, my rambunctious two year now has her own space.



Here is a picture of the actual toys that will be spread everywhere very soon!

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes forget that you have your blog...I need to add it to my google reader so that I can see your updates more regularly...because don't worry I check my reader about a million times in one day, lol! I love what you did to Memi's room (is it even the computer room anymore?) I still can't get over the fact that she's two now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...her reaction to the kitchen...CUTE! we loooved our play kitchen! :o) looks like she has some fun things!

    ReplyDelete