Thursday, May 21, 2009

365-81


May 21, 2009

Fresh off our run/walk and shower! Today was day 4 for my new efforts for making time to exercise. I did really well this week. (isn't that how the first week always goes?) BUT I am really going to try and keep this up. It feels good and the weather has been so perfect in the evenings. Tonight Kristi came along... We went for a good full hour and got in just about 4 miles. My face stays really red for hours after exercise... it's hot (literally)! :) You can't see it in this picture but Memphis has the cutest curls post bath or shower. I just love my two year old terror! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. As for Memphis falling asleep, I read 6 different books on sleep when Brayden was 8 months old. N-e way, one of my favorite books does what you're doing. Sit by their bed until they fall asleep, but every 3 nights move. Start by the bed, move to the middle of the room, then sit at the doorway, then outside the door so they can still hear your voice. We did this and it saved us. The past 2 years with Brayden if he ever has issues we just have to stand outside his door and tell him it's ok and he goes right back to sleep. Hope this helps. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Meliss!!! Memphis is such a cutie, she is getting so big!!!

    ReplyDelete