Tuesday, May 12, 2009

365-73


May 12, 2009

Despite all the projects going on at home, I took half a day off to spend with Elizabeth. She is a good friend from High School. I have not seen her in 2 years. She has an aunt who lives in Logan... so I picked her up from the airport and we spent the day together at Aunt Hilda's. It's funny because Elizabeth and I haven't spent a lot of time together and still talk on the phone every now that then... but it's just one of those things where her and I picked up right where we left off. She and I spent the day laughing and remembering the good times. Some friends... will be forever friends regardless of how much time you spend together. That being said, I am anxious for the next time we can play together.

Thanks so much for such a fun day Elizabeth and Aunt Hilda!

Elizabeth... don't forget to wash the top part of your mane!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment