Tuesday, June 23, 2009

365-110


June 22, 2009

The Tale of Two Windshields

About 4 weeks ago I had my windshield replaced at work. Aww the convince of mobile windshields, right? When I drove it I noticed it sounded as if I had my window down. Umm, what? Unfortunately I didn't have time to have it fixed because I was headed to Oregon the very next morning. When I got back I tried going to the shop to have it looked at and ended up sitting in bay 2 for 20 minuets with out a single person coming to look at it. Like I have that kind of time. So I tried again the next day. This time it was fixed... or so they say. Not fixed. Ok, ok... so I call they set me up an appt at a different shop. They added more of that black glue crap and sent me on my way. Again... sounds as if I have the freakin' window down. RAGE RAGE RAGE. These installers are RETARDED! So now... I express my frustration to customer service and I am promised they will get me taken care of. This time me and the manager take a little ride so he can hear the quality of my install. He was shocked at how bad it was. He found the leak and filled it in. I have to admit it was so much better but on the drive to Manti anytime we got the car going 70 mph the sound of wind was ANNOYING!

So this time when I called I kindly asked if they would try again from scratch. They agreed. No more wind. YEA!!!!

Thank you to Jen for keeping me company on the phone every time I had to sit and wait. Total time of 5 hours spent waiting...

Thank you to the original installer for being so good at your job.

No comments:

Post a Comment