Wednesday, June 3, 2009

365-89



May 30, 2009

This is Justin. One of Mike's good friends from HS. He is another person we always make a point to see. So Justin and his son Derek met us downtown for some ice cream and we headed over to the arcade. So much fun! Can I just say arcades have changed a lot in the last 10 years. I had a lot of fun playing deal or no deal (winning tickets) and then there was this jump rope game... where you jump rope. I am sure I look so lame... but it was F U N and I could not get enough of it.

So in passing I told Mike and Justin they should recreate their basketball picture from 8th grade and much to my surprise---they were game!

Such a great picture.



Thanks for playing Justin! Hope Derek isn't really trying to spend his $100 bills. Ha ha!!!!

1 comment: