Monday, June 8, 2009

365-97


June 8, 2009

Today HAD to be a bonus picture day... because, lets be honest our lives are THAT exciting.

Chase and Kristi adopted a cute little kitten to go in their new house. At first Memphis was scared, but it didn't take her long to fall in love with the fur ball we call "Meg"! I don't think Meg feels same towards her, but we are very excited for Chase and Kristi. A house and a kitty? So fun!!!

Mike also found this bike/running stroller on KSL. Oh how we love ksl!!!! I never understood why a person would need "running" stroller, but after trying to run with our regular one--- I get it! :) It's been rainy so I haven't been able to give it a good test run, but I will! Oh, also mike got a bike for himself and we are fixing up the good ol mission bike for me! I have not sit on that thing once in 8 years!!!! Yea for family activities!

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying to find a good bike for Kyle too. Dusty and Becky fixed mine for me (since its been in their garage since we moved out of the old house) and Kyle keeps complaining about his "shrinking" pants. I figured a bike ride would be a good thing to do in the evening with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I clicked on the picture of Memi and Meg so it was bigger and Kyah was trying to pick it up off the screen, then held her hands out in a cupping position and gave me a questioning look. Oh 2 year old communication! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um that stroller looks fun! I love kitties even if it means Ryan won't be visiting Chase's much.

    ReplyDelete